Choosing the right crib for your little precious is crucial – your baby deserves to sleep in a cot which is pretty, safe and comfortable. Many parents deliberate over whether to go for a plastic or wooden baby cot. Here at Out of Wood, we think it’s a no-brainer! Here’s why our wood baby cribs win hands down over plastic cots every time:
- They’re durable – an investment which will take you from baby one to baby two…and beyond!
- They’re beautifully crafted and pleasing on the eye – create a nursery which is lovely to look at with one of our baby sleigh cots
- They’re baby-safe and structurally sound – no sharp edges, splinters or toxic paints and won’t come apart
- They’re made from solid wood – not cheap formaldehyde-filled wood
- They’re made from sustainable wood sourced from commercial South African timber plantations.
Parents, that’s not all we’ve got for bouncing baby! Complement your traditional wooden cot with an Out of Wood solid wood baby play pen and baby compactum